Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hair Accessory Inspiration

After doing the Hair Accessory Swap, I've learned I really like making clips like the ones I made. So, it inspired me to make these, which I going to list on my etsy page in a while. I'll link to it once I do. If you see these, and are interested in me making some for you, you may respond in my comments with your email, and I'll get back to you, or you can privately email me (cool_mom_in_ohio@yahoo.com) and we'll work something out.

I think I'm going to list these on Etsy for about $8-$12 a piece depending on size. (for the clips, and about $6 for 2 barrettes plus shipping)



                                                              Barrette
                      
                                                                 Small Child Size Alligator Clip





                                                              Large Alligator Clip

My etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/people/LuminescentJohnsons?ref=pr_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment