Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter Scarf Swap


I am doing the Winter Scarf  Swap on Craftster, and I have sent, and Rhymesworange has received her scarf. I have sent her a lovely 3 shaded purple crocheted scarf. It's done in the "rope stitch" which looks a lot like the "v" stitch to me.



It's the rope stitch:
Foundation: multiple of 3 chains plus 3 (make as many as needed)
row 1: 1 dc in 4th ch from hook, ch 1, 1 dc in next ch, *skip 1 ch, 1 dc in next ch, ch 1, 1 dc in next ch; repeat from * to last ch, 1 dc in last ch,  turn.
Row 2: ch 3, skip first 2 dc, * [1 dc, ch, 1 dc] in 1-ch-sp, skip 2 dc; repeat from * ending skip last dc, 1 dc in 3rd of 3-ch, turn.
Repeat row 2. (as  many as needed)
Fasten off yarn.

I received this lovely infinity scarf and wrist warmer set from RhymeswithOrange! I love the colors and the stitching!  She also sent me some hand spun yarn! :) I was spoiled!




No comments:

Post a Comment