Monday, July 1, 2013

One Tiny 4" Monster Hoopla

I recently made this "sweet" gal for my partner in the One Tiny Monster Hoopla swap on Craftster.  While I do embroidery, I wanted to go 3-D with this swap.  I crocheted the eye, and added some glitter to it.  I added the "the sock monster strikes again" (saying I found while searching online for ideas) , on the "clothesline" and added those cool colored clothespins. I knew it wouldn't be complete unless I added some socks.  I decided to crochet them (grey's wool and the maroon is acrylic). I love the yarn around the hoop for hair and the ribbon on the outside of the hoop. All in all, it reminds me a bit of Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. I love how she turned out, and I'm thrilled my partner loves her  too.




No comments:

Post a Comment