Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The books I've read in 2013.

These are the books (and novellas) I've read in 2013. And, when I wasn't reading, I was crafting. I also completed 4 crocheted blankets, and one super involved embroidered then quilted blanket. 2013 has been a busy year. My go to authors are Allison Brennan, Lisa Gardner, Karen Rose, and Chelsea Cain (she's amazing!) but I found that Liane Moriarty is a good author to read if you like Jodi Picoult type stories.

Have a wonderful new year!

1. ) Infection: Alaskan Undead Apocalypse by Sean Schubert (this is actually my    husband's old soccer coach)

2) Containment: Alaskan Undead Apocalypse by Sean Schubert

3) Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

4) Stalked by Allison Breannan

5) Kill You Twice by Chelsea Cain

6) Did You Miss Me? by Karen Rose

7) Reckless by Allison Brennan

8) Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner

9) Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan

10) Killing Justice by Allison Brennan

11) Stolen by Allison Brennan

12) The BFG by Roald Dahl (read with my 7 year old daughter)

13) Let Me Go by Chelsea Cain

14) Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman

15) You Don't Want To Know by Lisa Jackson

16) The Princess of Coldwater Flats by Nancy Bush

17) Maggie's Man by Lisa Gardner writing as Alicia Scott

18) Night Road by Kristin Hannah

19) My Two Moms by Zach Wahls

20) Broken Silence by Karen Rose

21) Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah

22) Cold Snap by Allison Brennan

23) Crash and Burn by Allison Brennan and Laura Griffin

24) Silent Echo by J.R. Rain

25) The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty

26) I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga

27) Too Close: The Beauty in Between by Lilliana Anderson

28) What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty

29) 36 Hours by Allison Brennan

30) The Perfect Family by Kathryn Shay


No comments:

Post a Comment