Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Books Read

In 2014, I didn't read as many books as I usually do. I read far less. I crafted way more. And I neglected blogging. But, at the end of the year, I like to tally what I've read to help me remember, so.... 1. The Walking Dead Comic Book Series Volumes 1-17 2. The Hypnotist's Love Story--Liane Moriarty 3. The Silent Wife -- A. S. A. Harrison 4. Mitigation -- Sean Schubert 5. Zombie Day Care -- Craig Halloran 6. Hidden -- Catherine McKenzie 7. Spying in High Heels -- Gemma Halliday 8. Killer in High Heels -- Gemma Halliday 9. Undercover in High Heels -- Gemma Halliday 10. Alibi in High Heels -- Gemma Halliday 11. Mayhem in High Heels -- Gemma Halliday 12. Honeymoon in High Heels -- Gemma Halliday 13. Fearless in High Heels -- Gemma Halliday 14. Danger in High Heels -- Gemma Halliday 15. Homicide in High Heels -- Gemma Halliday 16. 30 Days -- K. Larson 17. Committed -- K. Larson 18. Life on the Refrigerator Door -- Alice Kuipers

No comments:

Post a Comment