Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beginner's Inchie's Swap

I recently did the Beginner's Inchie's Swap Round 3 on Craftster.org. I had never heard of Inchies before I joined Craftster, and I certainly had never made one. Those those who are unfamiliar, an inchie is just what it sounds like an 1"x1" (Inch Squared) piece of artwork.

This swap required me to craft something under her theme suggestions making 8 inchies total. She received today, so now I can post what I sent her.

From Top Left to Top Right:

1. Wild Flower With Colorful Insect   &  Raven With Words Nevermore (hard to see, I know!)

2. Wild Flower With Colorful Insect    &  Tree of LIfe

3. Mummy Square                               &  A Snail Pic I Took At My House

4. A Warewolf Saying RUN                &  A Day Of The Dead Skull with word Crazy

I covered them in modge podge. She loves how they look so glossy, and she said she loves them and will probably make them into magnets!


And this is what I received from my partner!

 Alaska themed inchies. Aren't they beautiful?


And, Big Bang Theory Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock! I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment