Monday, December 31, 2012

Books I've read in 2012

Normally,  I'll read 50 or more books, but this year I've done 18 craft swaps on Crafster, and made many many personal and crafty gifts, so my free time has been more crafting than reading.  Nevertheless, today I finished my 27th book.

1.  Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
3. We Bought a Zoo by Benjamin Mee
4. The 7th Month: D.D. Warren Story Especial by Lisa Gardner
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Catching Fire (reread) by Suzanne Collins
7. Mockingjay (reread) by Suzanne Collins
8. This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury
9. Catch Me by Lisa Gardner
10. Bonnie (#3) by Iris Johansen
11. Eve (#4) by Iris Johansen
12. Blood Memory by Greg Isles
13. Quinn (#2) by Iris Johansen
14. Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
15. The Pregnancy Project by Gaby Rodriguez
16. Sleepwalker by Karen Robards
17. Fifty Shades of Grey (#1) by E.L. James
18. Fifty Shades of Grey (#2) by E. L.James
19. Fifty Shades of Grey (#3) by E. L. James
20. Silenced by Allison Brennan
21. The Quick and the Thread by Amanda Lee
22. Heartbroken by Lisa Unger
23. Stitch Me Deadly by Amanda Lee
24. No One Left to Tell by Karen Rose
25. Murder in River City by Allison Brennan
26. Charlotte's Web (with my daughter) by E.B. White
27. Waking Up Married by Mira Lynn Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment