Friday, December 14, 2012

Rest In Peace

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families, friends, and community of all the precious children and adults who lost their lives today in the senseless killing spree at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut..  I am not a raging Christian, but I know that Jesus has his arms around you, holding you tight, and while your families and loved ones and the rest of our country ache for the senseless loss of your lives, you are safely in paradise with Jesus, and you are now angels looking over us. And I  know from up in Heaven you are giving your mommies and daddy's as many hugs and kisses as you can.  Dear God, please help to ease the pain of this grieving country.

I have never in my life believed in Satan, or that there is a Hell....I may need to reconsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment