Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Perler Bead Inchies!

Inchies can be easier, or tougher, to make than one thinks!  There are so many ways to make inchies (1"x1" square pieces of art). I've mostly stayed with the general theme of paper crafted ones, but for my recent Inchie Swap on Craftster.org, I went out of the norm and created for each of my four partners perler bead inchies.  FYI, a perler bead inchie is made by 5x5 beads squared.  Of course, you can group these into bigger groups (just leave a bead spot separation) to make a larger picture.  3 out of 4 of my partners have received, so I'm going to go ahead and post these on here.  I apologize for sideways pictures.  Also, I found most, if not all, of these designs while searching online, and I just separated them into groups of 5x5 beads leaving a space between the groups.

Theme: black cats:


Theme: Harry Potter (Hogwarts crest):
What a difference they are separated vs together!
 


Here's this one put together so you can see it better.
 
Theme: Spring (Hummingbird)
And, the last set is secret until my final partner receives. It had a long way to travel, so hopefully it finds her safe and sound and soon!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment