Monday, March 3, 2014

Shop Information Q&A

1--I don't see anything listed with prices, why?

Currently I'm mostly doing custom orders. This means, I will post products I've made, or ones I am currently working on. If you see something you like, then you can comment or message me, and I will work out a custom order for specific items and prices for you.

2. This is Facebook. How does payment work?

Good question. Just like many online shops, I accept PayPal. I will send you a paypal invoice.

3. How quickly will I get my product?

I will do my best to get your product out as quickly as I can. Keep in mind, blankets and larger things take longer to make, than small amigurimis, etc. If you need something by a specific date, be sure to mention that, and and try to plan ahead to give me time to craft a quality item for you.

4. Are you planning on expanding your shop outside of Facebook?

The short answer is, yes. I am considering opening up a brand new Etsy shop. Once I do this, I will make you aware here.

5. Do you do more crafts than just crochet?

Yes. I do lots of crafts. Although, currently I am spending more time with crochet.

6. Where are you based and are you willing to ship internationally?

I am based in Ohio, and yes, I'd love to ship internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment