Friday, January 20, 2012

Totally Guilt Free Pizza


Ok, I apologize for this being a totally crazy format, but I could only upload 5 images, so the end result will be in my following blog post. Also, I can't seem to get some of my photos to unalign themselves.



I found this great recipe for a cauliflower crust on Pinterest. So, step one is to rice cauliflower. This can be done with a food processor, or a cheese grater, as I've done here.














Step two is to put the shredded cauliflower in the microwave--this is what rices it. Then, you mix it with egg, mozzarella cheese, and spices.

Ok, here is where I can't get my pictures to do what I want so.
First picture below is of the crust after I smoothed it out in a pin pan. Then, I baked it at 450 for 15 min. Meanwhile, I sauteed some veggies. Here I have broccoli, onion, and black olives. I sliced grape tomatoes and seasoned them with Italian seasoning, although they are not sauteed.

The last picture is the crust right after I took it out of the oven. After adding my toppings, I broiled it on Low for about 6 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment