Saturday, December 24, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge, Day 13


Day 13:
12/24/11

Challenge:
Me with 13 Things






With this photo challenge falling in December, there have been lots of things to make some of these challenges easier. Such as just coming home from a family Christmas gift exchange. My 13 items include:
1) The bow on my head
2) My Leonard Amurgurimi (spelling?) doll
3) My Sheldon doll
4) 2011 White House ornament
5) Cookbook
6) Wine glasses
7) Cork screw
8) Pink Flashlight
9) Wine bottle dressed like Santa
10) My Soft Kitty Big Bang Theory animal
11) Body Spray
12) Winter Cookie Pan
13) Bath and Body Works Wall Flower refills

Many thanks to my husband, Curtis, for taking this picture.

Can't wait for Christmas tomorrow. The kids are going to be so excited to see what they get!

No comments:

Post a Comment