Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ladies Church Christmas Party


The Ladies Christmas party was such a blessing to be a part of. We put together 28 AMAZING food baskets (laundry baskets of food) for families. We wrapped up so many Christmas presents. It was such an amazing and humbling feeling. It brought back many Christmases that as a kid, if my family's own Secret Santa hadn't helped out, we wouldn't have had much. Packing all those bags of gifts for these families reminded me of my own childhood Christmas morning's seeing a big bag full of packages left outside our home from a still unknown to me Secret Santa. It is truly a phenomenal feeling to be part of something that gives back.

Pic is of the gift I brought for the gift exchange. I made the wreath and the Alaska santa ornnament (which I copied off of one I found online)

No comments:

Post a Comment