Thursday, February 9, 2012

Big Bang Tote

And it all started with a Big Bang!





I am a HUGE Big Bang Theory fan. I live for Thursday evening when I can get my geeky nerd fix. I own every season of Big Bang Theory. I watch it on syndicate. I have the soft kitty stuffie. I have two amigurimi dolls that my friend had made for me. One is Sheldon, the other is Leonard. I have the Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock t-shirt. I have a soft kitty tee shirt. I also have this amazing Bazinga necklace I had purchased from Etsy. So, it only goes that I should embroider myself a Big Bang Theory tote. And, that is exactly what I did. Here's my work:
http://www.sublimestitching.com/transfer_paper.html
Using this amazing Carbon Paper transfer from Sublime Stitching (http://www.sublimestitching.com/transfer_paper.html) I transfered the design created off my computer onto my pre-made tote.








And, here's a my image once transfered.








I didn't have enough floss to use black, so I did my lettering in blue #311, my atom in brown #3371, pink #776, blue #3755, yellow #726, and green # 368.













This is how my bag turned out. I love it and can't wait to use it!


No comments:

Post a Comment