Friday, March 23, 2012

What I recieved from the One Tiny Hunger Games Swap!

My One Tiny Hunger Games Thing partner spoiled me rotten, and I love everything! I immediately put on my new bracelet, mockingjay pin, and a pair of earrings. The best part, the jewelry totally matched the shirt I am wearing today! Unfortunately we weren't able to make the movie today, but we have plans to go tomorrow afternoon instead. So, no spoiling!! Smiley

First: Everything together!


Next, a close up of the super awesome jewelry box. She pasted my favorite part of the book onto the inside:


Close Ups of the earrings:

The blue ones are nightlock berry inspired. The other ones are girl on fire inspired.

Close up of the bracelet:

The bracelet is a combo of the nightlock berry's and Peeta's bread beads.

As an extra, the mockingjay pin:

No comments:

Post a Comment